Badgeman Revisited

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Badgeman Revisited

Post by John Beckham »

just when did Mack stop believing in Badgeman and why? i know why Wim doesn't, but i'd like to get everyones thoughts on this. i have NOT discounted it personally only because of Hoffman, Arnold and Yarborough. THANKS!
Bob

Re: Badgeman Revisited

Post by Bob »

I used to once believe the myth of Badgeman, but I don't any longer. Here is Wim's case against it...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/badgeman.htmI also used to think Gary Mack was a upfront and valid researcher when TMWKK was on. But since then, he has shown himself to be the sneaky snake that he is. In terms of Hoffman, Arnold and Yarborough, I think parts of what they saw were quite clear to them, but like anything that was so spontaneous and crazy like it was during those moments in Dealey Plaza, I also think that some of the clarity was lost. Remember TMWKK was in 1988, 25 years after 11/22/1963. I wish we could have gotten an interview with all of those folks right after the actual assassination. I also would have loved to have been a bug on the wall when the police and FBI were interrogating Oswald.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

did i not hear Files say that the water in Statesville was contaminated, and HIS memory may be off?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

WHEN did Mack stop believing?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Probably as soon as he got the $180,000 job as curator of the museum at the TSBD. You probably have seen this, but here is Wim's debate with Mack...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/badgeman.htmI also debated Mack a couple of times. Not much of an adversary in my opinion.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

but, this does NOT answer my questions Bob. WHEN did Mack stop believing. i know he sold out. Files comment on Statesville Prison water????
Bob

Post by Bob »

You will need to ask that question to Mack himself. In terms of Jimmy's comment about the water, I don't know about that. When Bruce (Jimmy's best friend for sure) used to post on here, we used to have a lot of discussions both in the forum and in PM's about Jimmy and his way of thinking at the time.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i'm not trying to discount anything. i will try to contact Mack myself. Files comment on the water? i just watched it again to make sure. he says it. i may be asking some hard questions. but i promised myself when i decided to go into this subject, that i would give all sides a chance. decide for myself. i know there was/is a conspiracy. you couldn't sway me from that! remember to be objective. it spurs others and yourself to look further.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Probably as soon as he got the $180,000 job as curator of the museum at the TSBD. You probably have seen this, but here is Wim's debate with Mack...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/badgeman.htmI also debated Mack a couple of times. Not much of an adversary in my opinion.Wait!!! You mean Gary Mack isn't the sharpest knife in the box? Say it aint so!!!!! LMAO
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Is there any authentic film or photo of the grassy knoll area or Dealey Plaza at the time JFK was shot still existing but disclosed or hidden?