Bothun/Bronson

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Bothun/Bronson

Post by John Beckham »

interestingly enough...the man behind the knoll walking in the Bothun photo appears in the Bronson photo in the same place. it could NOT be Files, if he was a shooter, or Gordon Arnold. it still is myserious.
ChristophMessner

Re: Bothun/Bronson

Post by ChristophMessner »

Where do you see a man there on the Bronson photo?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

right above the driver....
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Where do you see a man there on the Bronson photo?I don't see who he's talking about. HELP!!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

sorry, i have such crappy software, or the lack of knowledge to use it. zoom in on this edit. i'll try something else, but look and tell me.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

conspiracybuff wrote:sorry, i have such crappy software, or the lack of knowledge to use it. zoom in on this edit. i'll try something else, but look and tell me.It's so blurry. Is this before or after the headshot?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

actually, the view is quite differnt than i thought. look to the edge of the monument on the right obcsuring the view. sorry. also, besides the figure above the limo.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

conspiracybuff wrote:actually, the view is quite differnt than i thought. look to the edge of the monument on the right obcsuring the view. sorry. also, besides the figure above the limo.Okay, I'm looking up on the wall above the limo, and there's a white thing there and possibly two figures there. I can't say for sure if they're the same figure as the one that's supposed to show Files walking away. There could have been other people there anyway.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

no, sorry, the figure that is supposedly Files is to the extreme right. the figure under the tree is definately human, if not humans. blow it up and play with it. there are color scans too. i like this scan 'cause it has a pubic hair on it! (Danny Partridge was not in puberty, so he's ruled out).
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sorry, John, it's really too blurry, could be persons, couldn't be persons. Let's also see that Bothun and Bronson are shot from a different angle to this white wall. Someone who is far right on Bothun would be even more far right on Bronson. I would say Files would have disappeared behind the white foreground monument on Bronson, but Bronson is a minute BEFORE Files most probably was there. Let's rather study the authentic films more carefully and why there are cut out some sequences!