JFK BUST..GRAND ARMY PLAZA, BROOKLYN

JFK Assassination
scottjfkmad

JFK BUST..GRAND ARMY PLAZA, BROOKLYN

Post by scottjfkmad »

Grand Army Plaza… Brooklyn…Hi guys, wondering if anyone out there can help me, I am visiting New York soon, and wanted to know if anyone knows of a bust for JFK in Brooklyn, at the Grand Army plaza…Done a google on it, it is acknowledged but I haven’t actually seen a picture of a bust of monument to JFK…I am aware there is a bronze bust for Bobby at Columbus park in Brooklyn…
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: JFK BUST..GRAND ARMY PLAZA, BROOKLYN

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

scottjfkmad wrote:Grand Army Plaza… Brooklyn…Hi guys, wondering if anyone out there can help me, I am visiting New York soon, and wanted to know if anyone knows of a bust for JFK in Brooklyn, at the Grand Army plaza…Done a google on it, it is acknowledged but I haven’t actually seen a picture of a bust of monument to JFK…I am aware there is a bronze bust for Bobby at Columbus park in Brooklyn…When you find it, take pictures!!!! I want to see if it's anatomically correct...you know POST assassination...with a fist-sized hole in the back of his head or if there are portions of the head of the bust with morticians wax or something filling in the holes!!!!!Wait! I'm thinking of the autopsy photos! Never mind!!!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I found this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Army_PlazaTake some pictures and post them for us please. Enjoy the trip!
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

Thanks Bob, will do buddy...Just out of interest, the 6th Floor Museum in Dallas, will not allow any pictures, recording or anything from inside the museum...So called copyright laws...In my exchange of e-mails with them, I asked if the lack of photographic activity inside the museum was down to most people easily being able to workout that a lone gun man theory is so childlike that ET wouldn’t believe it.....I have yet to receive an answer... another brownie point for old gary mac
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

scottjfkmad wrote:Thanks Bob, will do buddy...Just out of interest, the 6th Floor Museum in Dallas, will not allow any pictures, recording or anything from inside the museum...So called copyright laws...In my exchange of e-mails with them, I asked if the lack of photographic activity inside the museum was down to most people easily being able to workout that a lone gun man theory is so childlike that ET wouldn’t believe it.....I have yet to receive an answer... another brownie point for old gary macBahahahahaha!!!!! I don't think they're going to answer you!!!!