How old is this guy in this picture?

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: How old is this guy in this picture?

Post by ThomZajac »

Anyway, Gary Eugene Marlow died at age 66 in 1999. That would have made him 30* (*could have been 29 or 31 depending) on November 22, 1963. When did Files say the photo was taken?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Anyway, Gary Eugene Marlow died at age 66 in 1999. That would have made him 30* (*could have been 29 or 31 depending) on November 22, 1963. When did Files say the photo was taken?Thom, that must be a different Gary Marlow, because this is what Wim posted awhile back...The identity of Mr X has been known to me for some weeks now. His name was Gary E. Marlow and he died April 2, 2007
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Anyway, Gary Eugene Marlow died at age 66 in 1999. That would have made him 30* (*could have been 29 or 31 depending) on November 22, 1963. When did Files say the photo was taken?Thom, that must be a different Gary Marlow, because this is what Wim posted awhile back...The identity of Mr X has been known to me for some weeks now. His name was Gary E. Marlow and he died April 2, 2007My bad.
neab

Post by neab »

ThomZajac wrote:"Neab"?Yes, they are my initials and online poker username.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

neab wrote:ThomZajac wrote:"Neab"?Yes, they are my initials and online poker username.I'm such a bloody DUNCE today! Wrong year of death for Marlow, and then not seeing your post.Anyway, this two-week veteran welcomes you to the forum-
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:neab wrote:ThomZajac wrote:"Neab"?Yes, they are my initials and online poker username.I'm such a bloody DUNCE today! Wrong year of death for Marlow, and then not seeing your post.Anyway, this two-week veteran welcomes you to the forum-Thom...it's okay...we ALL have our moments from time to time. But you are off to a splendid start in your rookie campaign in this forum. The forum has some grizzled veterans like myself, but the new input of fresh and shrewd minds over the last year or so has made this forum that much more enjoyable.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Did I tell you I used to be Neil Young's neighbor?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob

Post by Bob »

I know this is taking this thread a little off message, but I found of couple of great videos of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young on The Tom Jones Show. I obviously love CSN&Y, but I also love Tom Jones.Here is the first, which is one of my CSN&Y favorites...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfjugnFr ... elatedHere is another where Tom gets to sing with the boys on one of their classics...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmxNxGcnI2sEven they are all pretty old nowadays (CSN&Y and TJ), they are all still performing and performing well.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob, that was my attempt at humor...