Lee Harvey Oswald

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.24.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - I found this very informative, and revealing. I really appreciated The Sequential Time Line Analysis of everybody discussed, and the Time Spans covered.Specifically, the background of James "Mother" Angleton, Cord Meyer, and Ian Flemming was very revealing about the many levels of matters that they were involved in, and the Time Spans of inter-connected matters, at least by those involved, or tangentially related.The perspective that some of this information provides is extremely powerful and convincing.I note that you list this as Part 1. Please make sure that you Post all additional and/or related material that you come across.Tom - Jimmy said to Thank You again for your latest material. Thank You Very Much, My Friend. It was Sincerely Appreciated, As Always.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspects of these combined subject matters ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,tell jimmy i sent him volumes 2 and 3. i am glad he liked it so much. we have a new topic to discuss.tom
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

9/25/10 There are many investigators, who feel that at minimum, in the New Orleans,La. and Dallas, Tx. areas in 1962-63 there were more than one LHO carrying on various activities, perhaps as many as 3, gun running to Cuba, buying vehicles and weapons, explosives, all out of Guy Banister's Camp Street, New Orleans French Quarter address in the midst of the US intelligence community locations, and also at otheraddresses and in Clinton, La.- sightings in Dallas were so numerous, no one Oswald could have been in those locations and times, where a LHOlookalike was observed doing various things, from shopping, getting haircuts, to driving, to shooting at public target ranges, or working for the book depositoryat Elm and Houston for $1.25 as a book stacker, not even a checkers job for ole Lee baby.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.26.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - I will convey your Greetings, and message to Jimmy this weekendduring our Business-Legal Meetings both Saturday and Sunday.Thank you for everything that you have sent to both J and B.I will remind J to send you that custom art work in time.Respectfully,BB.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/30/10If one studies carefully the jawline and build of the person being photographed in the backyard in Irving, Tx allegedly by Marina Oswald,the jawline of the real Lee Oswald is very pointed and he has a rifle butt scar on his jawlin-mouth. The other photos are of some lookalikeLHO, but with a slightly different build, height, weight, and squarish jawline, not sharply pointed as did Lee.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Barney I have just been able to purchase the original LIFE magazine February 21,1964 issue with the backyard photo on the cover.The face is Lee's the mouth is a dead giveaway. the reason the chin looks different is because of the angle of the Texas sun.and there may be some size distortions to the head.What is wrong with the photo is the guns, papers, arms and hands and the angle of the body all being added to the original photo.when I get time I will review the entire magazine to see if there is anything of interest inside.There are some pictures that I have not seen before.I will post some of them here and on the www.lee-harvey-oswald.com website if they are suitable.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.27.2008 - Mr. Jose Posted this straight forward Headline.An interesting discussion developed and evolved. A carful readingwill reveal many interesting facts, information, and opinions thatmany don't know about.Tom Jeffers, a very close friend of J and B Posted some interesting information as he was prone to do. May Tom R.I.P.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines andPosts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.And additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of these combined subject matters ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.