TSBD (6th Floor) Museum Boycott

JFK Assassination
Martin Hinrichs

Re: TSBD (6th Floor) Museum Boycott

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

My empathy Pasquale about your brother. Loosing family members is like loosing a part of oneself.Such a loss can never be filled by anything.Martin
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Hi Pasquale, that's hard to lose a brother so early. I'm sorry. I believe we can find the hearts and souls of our beloved ones in actual living other people again. James Files looks like my father, when he was young. ChrisThat is so true. If I can dig up a picture of my brother, I'll try and post it next to Groden's picture. It's WEIRD and kind of cool at the same time.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Martin Hinrichs wrote:My empathy Pasquale about your brother. Loosing family members is like loosing a part of oneself.Such a loss can never be filled by anything.MartinHey, thanks, Martin.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Recently "Terry" mailed me, that there is a railway tunnel underneath the TSBD, is that true and did Gary Mack ever mention it? Terry said: "Christoph, Just to prove how professional researchers have lost their way spending too much time measuring things and discussing where the Rowlands where standing on Houston street and every little movement or object at the top of the picket fence, So what if there is a little flash of movement behind the picket fence, You can not do anything else with it, Or so much time spent on locating the positions of every photographer,Why? They did not commit the murder, Okay here's my point, The Rowlands are standing on the Houston st.sidewalk below the Sheriffs office window but just ten feet from them is a freight elevator that comes up out of the side walk on Houston, Point study the playing field then learn the players. See attachment for location of sidewalk elevator, Here's another item you will not see mentioned by a researcher, Did you know the Santa Fe railroad tunnels run underneath the TSBD and most of downtown Dallas, The train Hub consisted of four huge buildings, One of which had 21 elevators to haul up products and supplies along with military personal during the war."
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

ChristophMessner wrote:Recently "Terry" mailed me, that there is a railway tunnel underneath the TSBD, is that true and did Gary Mack ever mention it? Terry said: "Christoph, Just to prove how professional researchers have lost their way spending too much time measuring things and discussing where the Rowlands where standing on Houston street and every little movement or object at the top of the picket fence, So what if there is a little flash of movement behind the picket fence, You can not do anything else with it, Or so much time spent on locating the positions of every photographer,Why? They did not commit the murder, Okay here's my point, The Rowlands are standing on the Houston st.sidewalk below the Sheriffs office window but just ten feet from them is a freight elevator that comes up out of the side walk on Houston, Point study the playing field then learn the players. See attachment for location of sidewalk elevator, Here's another item you will not see mentioned by a researcher, Did you know the Santa Fe railroad tunnels run underneath the TSBD and most of downtown Dallas, The train Hub consisted of four huge buildings, One of which had 21 elevators to haul up products and supplies along with military personal during the war."Wow Chris can you get anymore?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Chris,That is pretty cool.ChristophMessner wrote:Recently "Terry" mailed me, that there is a railway tunnel underneath the TSBD, is that true and did Gary Mack ever mention it? Terry said: "Christoph, Just to prove how professional researchers have lost their way spending too much time measuring things and discussing where the Rowlands where standing on Houston street and every little movement or object at the top of the picket fence, So what if there is a little flash of movement behind the picket fence, You can not do anything else with it, Or so much time spent on locating the positions of every photographer,Why? They did not commit the murder, Okay here's my point, The Rowlands are standing on the Houston st.sidewalk below the Sheriffs office window but just ten feet from them is a freight elevator that comes up out of the side walk on Houston, Point study the playing field then learn the players. See attachment for location of sidewalk elevator, Here's another item you will not see mentioned by a researcher, Did you know the Santa Fe railroad tunnels run underneath the TSBD and most of downtown Dallas, The train Hub consisted of four huge buildings, One of which had 21 elevators to haul up products and supplies along with military personal during the war."
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It's almost cold down there, isn't it?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I had never heard of that, at least I don't recall that, at least in Dallas. I had heard about that in other cities though. I don't recall anyone mentioning that either. But I'm sure someone like Jim Marrs and Robert Groden would know. Gary Mack? That's where his museum should be! Yes...very cool picture. Post some more pics if you have them Chris.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

ChristophMessner wrote:It's almost cold down there, isn't it?I think you have discovered where Gary Mack resides lol. Very cold indeed.
SeamusCoogan

Sorry Chris buddy but Terry is way off the boil

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hey Chris you may wanna cease with this tunnel business for the time being. 'Terry' sent Chris a photo which purports to be an abandoned railway tunnel underneath the Texas school book depository. The problem is that the photographer is less than forthcoming about where he actually took the photo in Dallas. Judging by this map of Dallas's underground pedestrian centre he really couldve have been anywhere. Thus anywhere was what I had to nail. Because it became clear to me in a few minutes of searching this photo was not underneath the TSBD.Furthermore the underground railyway system in Dallas did not go anywhere near the TSBD.http://www.flickr.com/photos/nationalre ... 077410107/ A little read of things here should confirm that.http://www.johnnyamerica.net/archives/2 ... .35.58/And if you still don't believe me try this.http://dallastunnels.org/entrances-map/Now, not many people know it but Dallas does have an underground city and semi shopping complex. Though not as big as say Vancouver or Montreals in fact its rather crap by all accounts its worth a mention but funnily a number of Dallasites don't even know that it exists.http://dallastunnels.org/http://www.fou ... map.aspNow heres where the photos came from. The guy whom Terry sourced the picture off and misquoted. These pictures seem to have been taken in and around Thanksgiving Square as can be seen by the widelense montage.http://forum.dallasmetropolis.com/showt ... 6413Unless Terry can get older maps and evidence for his baseless assumptions it look as if the underground railroad never went anywhere near the TSBD. Terry should be rather careful about criticising other researchers when he has made a rather big one here.