i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

Post by saracarter766 »

did'nt dale meyers say that in beyond the magic bullet?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:did'nt dale meyers say that in beyond the magic bullet? I'm pretty sure that's the name of the documentary. It's the one we were talking about before. Yeah, his whole point was that the cop who made the audio recording was coming up Houston Street instead of being on Elm Street and that therefore the HSCA was wrong with their acoustic tests. He claims to have pictures of the cop on Houston, and blah, blah, blah. I was sitting there watching it, and I was thinking "Okay, he's going to say that the extra shots came from somewhere OTHER than the grassy knoll and that the other shooter or shooters were ELSEWHERE in the plaza." Then he didn't say anything AT ALL. I remember yelling at the television saying "What about all the shots on the tape? The cop STILL recorded at least six shots!!!! WTF?" He's totally a disinformation agent! He's the same guy who said "It's not a single bullet theory. It's a single bullet fact!" He's an ass!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i'm can't even watch the whole documentary cause they keep mentioning oswald so many times it's like there trying to cram that theory down our throats or something but i don't buy that theory for one minute.
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

My Name is Robin Unger i am (55) - years old and i live in south australia.I became interested in the Kennedy assassination about 10-years ago.When i first came on to the various JFK Assassination forums, i tried to find as many images regarding the assassination as i could,there were not many image galleries around at that time. ( McAdams Gallery ) and a few others.That is why i decided to create a large Archive of assassination images all in one place.So that both new and old researchers, would have a ready resource that was easy to navigate, and they wouldn't have to go chasing all over the internet the way i did to find the photo's they were looking for.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

and your image gallery is epically legendary.
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

Hello, I am Tony, plain old Tony. The big "40" on 11 July this year. I am a Printer (Supervisor) by trade and have shared a passion the same as everyone else on these boards, for around 10 years now. I guess I always had a minor interest since at the age of 14 or so when an Aunt gave me Lifton's book Best Evidence, read that, filed the info then forgot about it as one grows up only to start reading about the events again some 15 years later. I live in the North West of England, Lancashire and my other passion is Classical Music, the music of Mahler, Bruckner, Shostakovich and all the great symphonists, my other main interest is any music with parts for solo or concerto violin and the masters such as Heifetz, Milstein, Kogan, Oistrakh etc etc and not forgetting Vaughan Williams for me, England's National Treasure (I frequent those forums too, under the same name AnthonyAthletic). Being a non US Citizen, many of my friends just do not understand why anyone can be passionate or care about what happened in 1963. And up until a year ago, when I took a deep breath when it suddenly hit me as to how hugely complex the JFK Assassination case was/is. Very hard for anyone to believe a 'lone gunman' theory. Then you research more over the years and see the aspects from Cuba, Mafia, CIA, LBJ, Hoover on and on it goes and the realization is....you could not have written this stuff, its real life of course but the combined powers of Holmes, Poirot, Marple, Columbo and Starsky & Hutch wouldn't have gotten close to solving this one....or taking it to trial with Mason & Petrocelli waiting, with their reports from Quincy M.E. That's how difficult, this open and shut case really is.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Hi my name is PennyworthLets start from the bottom and go up.I am virtually no one in particular, but a child of God. Dan is also a child of God, but borne of satan. I like being near the ground because the fall isn't as big. but I really wish to remain anonymous for obvious reasonsbecause I know who killed the Kennedys beyond a reasonable doubt. There's a real difference between me and the other posters, as I am a key witness to many facts. So that puts me and Dan in the same boat. secret message to DanFFO KCUF SREREDRUM
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

well somebody please tell me who the heck this idiot dan is? whoever he is i would love to sincerely punch the moron in the face cause i'm being falsely accused seriously who the almighty heck is this dan dude will somebody tell me please?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Dan is PP's imaginary friend Tony that lives in his throat! REDRUM!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i sincerely would love to punch dan in the face cause of all the grief i'm getting.