you are being seriously mislead

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: you are being seriously mislead

Post by saracarter766 »

i agree with that to pasquale nicely said.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:i agree with that to pasquale nicely said. Thank you!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:yes, it's a conspiracy!!!No, you're wrong. I didn't say that. For it to be a conpiracy, others would have to be in on it with you.In my opinion, this is just an effort by you to try and make this forum look bad and to try and muddy the waters.You haven't answered any of our questions other than making a false statement. Then you repeated your false assertions again.It's plain to me that your motive is what I said above. You have a lot of nerve coming onto to a legitimate discussion forum and putting it down and then not even giving your "proof" of your statements. That make your comments "all talk" as you say.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

ah, your statements are legit? mine are false? that's just an opinion...
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

oh, and for enquiring minds...LHO acted alone!!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:ah, your statements are legit? mine are false? that's just an opinion...No, actually it's fact that your statement was false. You said that we're only relying on the "word" of Files, Holt, and Plumlee. The response you got from me and Bob was that we're basing our theory or conclusions on more than that. So, you see, your statement (that we're relying on someone's word alone) is a false statement.It's not opinion, John. It's fact.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:oh, and for enquiring minds...LHO acted alone!!!!If you've taken even a glance at the mountain of evidence (not even counting the James Files information), you wouldn't really come to that conclusion. If that's your opinion, that LHO acted alone, you're the one who is seriously being misled.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="Pasquale DiFabrizio"][quote="John Beckham"]oh, and for enquiring minds...LHO acted alone!!!![/quote]If you've taken even a glance at the mountain of evidence (not even counting the James Files information), you wouldn't really come to that conclusion. If that's your opinion, that LHO acted alone, you're the one who is seriously being misled.[/quote]it's a mountain of something alright...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:John Beckham wrote:oh, and for enquiring minds...LHO acted alone!!!!If you've taken even a glance at the mountain of evidence (not even counting the James Files information), you wouldn't really come to that conclusion. If that's your opinion, that LHO acted alone, you're the one who is seriously being misled.it's a mountain of something alright...Well, judging that you try and make your point with a false statement several posts ago, I'd have to say that THAT's a mountain of you-know-what.So, John. Do you go around bothering other people on other forums like this? Or are you fixated on this forum? Do you expect us to believe that your motives are altruistic? Do you expect us to believe that you're doing this out of the kindness of your heart? To lead the blind out of the wilderness? LOL If you honestly hold the opinion that Oswald acted alone, you are truly blind.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

yes, it's me who's blind....Moses, i mean, Dan.