David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Bishop with Oswald in Dallas

Post by Phil Dragoo »

On page 142 of Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation, Antonio Veciana describes a September, 1963, meeting with Maurice Bishop, held by many as identical to David Atlee Phillips:On the day that John F. Kennedy was assassinated, Veciana immediately recognized the news photographs and television images of Lee Harvey Oswald as being of the young man he had seen with Maurice Bishop in Dallas. There was no doubt in his mind. When I asked if it could have been someone who closely resembled Oswald, Veciana said, "Well, you know, Bishop himself taught me how to remember faces, how to remember characteristics. I am sure it was Oswald. If it wasn't Oswald, it was someone who looked exactly like him. Exacto, exacto."
Bob

Re: Bishop with Oswald in Dallas

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:On page 142 of Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation, Antonio Veciana describes a September, 1963, meeting with Maurice Bishop, held by many as identical to David Atlee Phillips:On the day that John F. Kennedy was assassinated, Veciana immediately recognized the news photographs and television images of Lee Harvey Oswald as being of the young man he had seen with Maurice Bishop in Dallas. There was no doubt in his mind. When I asked if it could have been someone who closely resembled Oswald, Veciana said, "Well, you know, Bishop himself taught me how to remember faces, how to remember characteristics. I am sure it was Oswald. If it wasn't Oswald, it was someone who looked exactly like him. Exacto, exacto."Indeed. Please see this again...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i7OidcsB3sNotice Bill O'Reilly in that report? Yes... that before he sold his soul, just like so many others in the MSM. Right Chris Matthews?
Dealey Joe

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Did anyone look to see if that is Davip Phillips in the JFK II clip?sure does look like him.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

And remember how many attempts Veciana has had on his life. He is still out there, isn't he? I saw an interview with him but it was all in Spanish. I wish I had a translation for that session. I think it was one Wim posted. But Bob, I am still not convinced that is DAP at the news conference. He had plenty of minions I am sure. Unless he was still trying to exert influence over Oswald by being present. I just don't know but to me it resembles Rutledge more than DAP. Sorry Bob. Concur with you on everything else. I have lost most all respect for Matthews. Don't know if he is a schill or just boneheaded.
Bob

Post by Bob »

DJ...I believe the man you are referring to is Tom Wicker in JFK II if memory serves me correct. Turtleman, all is cool. I understand and respect your take. Wim doesn't feel it's Phillips either. But there is enough doubt in my mind, plus I've got some other pretty good expert minds thinking the same way. That is why I will continue this quest...to find out for sure.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I beleive it is David Phillips in both pictures. If you go into the JFK II 5 1/2 min he is bent over right in fromt of the camera.It is his hair. Tom Wicker is on the leftwonder why Phillips was posing as a newsman? just to get fresh information?If in fact it is him. You look and see.
Bob

Post by Bob »

If I'm looking at the right photo, I do see a slight resemblance, but I do not think that is the same man. That photo was taking in front of Parkland. That guy is right out in front of everyone, while at the LHO midnight press conference, the guy I think could be Phillips is almost stooping behind the others, but still is close to Oswald.By the way Joe, you are planning on being at Dealey Plaza tomorrow (it's already today for some of you) correct? Let us know how it looks and feels on the 46th anniversary of JFK's murder. Like Wim says on the front page of this site...November 22, 1963Dallas, TexasIn less thana second,America died.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes we will be leaving in a little while.Have to go to DFW airport first to ship a puppy.Then on to Dealey. I thought maybe Wim was there?He has been very quiet?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, could you give us the link to the JFK II clip? Chris
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris just look to he left, it is in the contents collumn about 3 iinches down.