hoffman

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: hoffman

Post by andries »

Perhaps i will Joe meanwhile i get the impression that even you believe now that Ed had a clear unobstructed over the area.Going out from the positive means to me,i have to dismisseach seperated a la minute statement that suports Ed from people who never knew each other that,s just to mutch for normal common sence i ques mc adams and bugliosi do fine in the us but in europe they can always become window washers nobody here takes notice on sutch overpaid caracters straight out off a disneybook these man would sell their own mothers golden teetht even before theypased away
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Andries, I like your analysis of McAdams and Bugliosi.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well you need to put all the witnesses together, there stories, what they remember.try to figure what parts of there stories are real and what is not.I don't know what Ed saw but I think it would be a good job for you to take a real look at him, not what someone wrote in a book.That is to me something you have to discount , just because it is written in someones book does not make it true or falsethey may not know anymore about it than you do. for instance, Harvey and Lee, a crock of crap.go for it, quit worring about what others think, yoou believe him so make a timeline and start putting it together. it will take a lot of work and real research.here is a good witness resource. http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/wit.htm
andries

Post by andries »

Ken ,Joe, i have send mc adams a view messages through the years, and ask him to please try his luck in western Europe.we do likecabaret as well,and for him it would be quit a new challence to try to convice adult independent thinking people.instead of a crowd off sheeps ,nothing personal both mc adams and bugliosi should be in jail for live, for what they have done.we are all human and make mistakes, but they are higly criminals and ugly as well according to europian meassures ,they are the schoolexample most europians dislike and never thrustand are well known for selling everything exept the things that really matter.those ugly marionets have a carte blance to sel shit in cowboyland even sheep hankssmells shit and a lot off money
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I always say if people didn't want there crap they wouldn't have an audience.McAdams has stuff on their web site that is a good source of information.
Phil Dragoo

Posner and Bugliosi selling Granny's gold teeth

Post by Phil Dragoo »

andriesOne, I have read only the standard citations of Ed Hoffman in Meagher, Lane, et al. I have seen somewhere of late that objections to his visual field can be set aside to a large extent.Be that as it may, I enjoy your colorful illustration of the intellectual dishonesty and moral depravity of such liars-for-hire as Vince and Gerry, whose new ice cream flavor, The Lone Nut, isn't selling well at all.And this pathology could go far to explain the incredible--and embarrassing--contortions of McAdams--who was throwing out pedophile accusations.It has been said one has lost the debate when one resorts to calling opponents, "Nazis"--what does it say when McAdams makes this "pedophile" accusation?I found that incident last night when looking to see if anybody'd seen him and David Von Pein together.Will someone come forward and say, yes, and they were with Vince and Gerry at the flea market with a stand selling Granny's Gold Teeth?CIA needs to call up Google and get that McAdams/pedophile information removed.
andries

Post by andries »

Phil ,over here in Holland I always enjoy debating withamerican students about our fundamental differences, and the so called american knighthood.therefore it,s alway,s good to hear after some weeks when they have found out themselfes, that there is indeed a huge gap between us in the aproach and experience to almost everything.Nobody has disproved our basic conclusions, said by spector,what conclusions ?that for instance Ed Hofman must have been a complet idiot.and made it ALL upnot knowing before it would all fit in the script ? a stately story and opponent for his own magic bullet echo show.It is however important to note that Ed is seldom accused of being an idiot So all there,s left for them to diskredit Ed is acussing a deaf mute for adding or chancing his storyseveral times,and try to tell him what he really saw
Phil Dragoo

What are you going to believe

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I've never thought Ed Hoffman was the idiot--not when we've got the Specter of the Magic Bullet.
andries

Post by andries »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Arlen Specter speaks to Rather about the Magic Bullet:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hIeOPbeYoArlen "Magic Bullet" Specter is confronted at a town hall meeting:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHDl3w-8 ... latedArlen Specter's "One Bullet Theory":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-OMmkiqfi0