McAdams Agrees to Debate DiEugenio

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: McAdams Agrees to Debate DiEugenio

Post by kenmurray »

Oh I know Bob. Posner has layed plenty of eggs. Like I mentioned before Bugliosi in his book has a chapter called "Oswald in New Orleans" DiEugenio says that Bugliosi never went down to New Orleans and did any research there. Instead he did it all in Pasadena lol.Bugliosi also paints another picture that Oswald wasn't seen in Clinton , Louisana either lol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAbncgeX ... _BZk5tkyno
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Scoop on one George Joannides: http://www.squidoo.com/joannides
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hey there all. Missed you. Study sucks. Cheers Ken for Posting and linking Jims stuff, Awesome. in fact all you Files lot are. I know you guys get a bit of flak but its a very positive community and theres no one up manship bollocks. Great info to. Ken once again that link to mocking bird is a gem. Man, Lane was awesome last on Black alright. Sheesh I can only but hope I am as sharp as he is at his age. Jesus he could shave himself with that brain of his.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Hey there all. Missed you. Study sucks. Cheers Ken for Posting and linking Jims stuff, Awesome. in fact all you Files lot are. I know you guys get a bit of flak but its a very positive community and theres no one up manship bollocks. Great info to. Ken once again that link to mocking bird is a gem. Man, Lane was awesome last on Black alright. Sheesh I can only but hope I am as sharp as he is at his age. Jesus he could shave himself with that brain of his.Good hearing from you Seamus. Thanks for your vote of confidence. Don't be a stranger now.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

It's official. The debate between DiEugenio and McAdams will be on Sept 24th on Black Op Radio. Stay Tuned.Oh on tonight's show on Black Op the guest will be Tom Rossely. I have posted many items from Tom's great web site before. Here it is in case you wanna have a peek:http://whokilledjfk.net/
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Robert Groden will be back on Black Op Radio tonight Sep17th at 9pm.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Robert Groden will be back on Black Op Radio tonight Sep17th at 9pm. I'll definitely be listening!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Robert Groden will be back on Black Op Radio tonight Sep17th at 9pm. I'll definitely be listening! I'm hope Groden will talk in more detail about his upcoming book coming out soon.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I only heard part of the Groden interview due to technical issues, but from what I heard, the book may be delayed until later in the year, as opposed to October, when he was hoping to have it out. I hope he uses the photos I sent him regarding the LHO press conference and David Atlee Phillips. I will have to hear the rest of the interview when the archived version is posted. I also LOVED the Tom Rossley interview, as I did hear most of that. Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite people in terms of research. By the way, Tom says he hates the words "expert" or "researcher" regarding the JFK assassination. He prefers to be called a "student". Tom the "student", has compiled an unbelievable amount of information on his website.http://www.whokilledjfk.net/I don't agree with every assertion put forward by Tom, but he usually has ample evidence to support his theories.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I only heard part of the Groden interview due to technical issues, but from what I heard, the book may be delayed until later in the year, as opposed to October, when he was hoping to have it out. I hope he uses the photos I sent him regarding the LHO press conference and David Atlee Phillips. I will have to hear the rest of the interview when the archived version is posted. I also LOVED the Tom Rossley interview, as I did hear most of that. Tom is quickly becoming one of my favorite people in terms of research. By the way, Tom says he hates the words "expert" or "researcher" regarding the JFK assassination. He prefers to be called a "student". Tom the "student", has compiled an unbelievable amount of information on his website.http://www.whokilledjfk.net/I don't agree with every assertion put forward by Tom, but he usually has ample evidence to support his theories.Bob, I'm sure that photo of Phillips will be in Groden's new book. He said already he will have 995 photos plus he will add 4 more to make it a 1000.Tom Rossely like you said has a great amount of info on his site. He is a no nonsense kind of guy and doesn't put with crap from the lone nut club and dishes it right back at them .