Gary Marlow

JFK Assassination
barney 1961

Re: Gary Marlow

Post by barney 1961 »

varous websites and other info and pictures.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

barney 1961 wrote:To me, by letter correspondence with James at Stateville Prison, Joliet, Illinois. So then why are you diffusing the issue with Michael Corbitt?
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

win; I have never seen but one photo of James and Gary, which was from a wedding reception.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote: I will not confirm or deny anything. Actually this can only be said by a man without standpoints.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Chris; Bruce and Jimmy have been friends since they were young adults from what I understand about of their relationship.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Barney, most probably you are right. I hope Bruce sees my good intentions behind my teasing.Chris
andries

Post by andries »

If this is all thrue, average citezens would consider this as magnificent hot worldnewsalso the dark side would react as preditors,for more.instead off that,it,s only going to discused on this forum by people who are conflicting concerning this and who claim that there the ones who should be on the frontpagethere must be something wrong with the timing or presentation of it all.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

barney 1961 wrote:Chris; Bruce and Jimmy have been friends since teenagers, yes Jimmy is a little older, but they grew up in the same tough Chicago areasand they know best how to protect themselves from unsought and unwanted attention. If they spilled their guts to everybody who writes tothem or posts on this website, they would both soon be dead no doubt.Bruce and Jimmy have not been friends since teenagers. In 1963, Jimmy was 21. He didn't know Bruce then. Bruce has stated frequently that he got to know Jimmy at the end of the sixties. Marlow and Jimmy have known each other since they were teenagers. Jimmy has confirmed that Marlow is the guy who knocked on the door of his motelroom on 22 november 1963 and stated "I screwed up, I missed Oswald, and I had to burn a cop." That is a genie that cannot be put back in the bottle. Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Gary Marlow may have been the guy to kill Officer Tippit, but I also think the man who seemed to be everywhere...Jack Ruby...was also there. A witness described two suspects at the scene of Tippit's murder and the description certainly could have described Marlow and Ruby. Why was Tippit killed though? Well, word has it that Tippit and Lee Harvey Oswald knew each other pretty well, as did Oswald and Ruby. Also, Jimmy Files saw Ruby at Dealey Plaza that day as well. The same morning that Files drove Johnny Roselli to the diner to meet a man. The man was Jack Ruby. Ruby gave Roselli an envelope that contained important information concerning the hit that would happen later that day. Files watched that meeting from another place in the same diner. Then, on late Friday evening, going into early Saturday, Ruby is at DPD headquarters at Oswald's midnight press conference. We all know what happened on Sunday morning.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

win; if i recall the conversation between Marlow and Files, it went more like, " the plan got all f-----d up, Oswald was gone from the rooming house, so when i left, wegot stopped by this Dallas cop, so "we" had to burn a cop, not Oswald." Files replied, "well, ya did what you had to do, now get the hell outta my room."