WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION AREA?

JFK Assassination
RhysFurmage

Re: WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION AREA?

Post by RhysFurmage »

Welcome Lofty,I came upon the site through watching JFK2. Have you read Wim's book or watched 'The Grassy Knoll'? If not, I would highly recommend you do so. Just finished reading Dr. Mary's Monkey myself, another good book that links in with the JFK assasination.Rhys
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I am aiming to get Wims book and the dvd set as soon as possible, plus i have around 6/7 books on my list, Best Evidence, Crossfire, Plausible Denial and Family of Secrets to name a few, hopefully i will get some of those for Christmas opposed to socks and underwear I have found that that the more i delve into the '' Bay of Pigs Thing'' the more things come to light, the JFK assassination surely was the tip of the iceberg.Dr Mary's monkey from what i have seen in interviews and read about is absolutely chilling in it's concept.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes...welcome to Lofty and ALL the rest of the newcomers. New voices are great and can be very informative. The people that have joined in the last year or so have made a significant contribution and become regular posters. It's people like that that make this a great forum. Plus, we have a few people in the forum that have regular contact with exceptional and well known researchers in the JFK assassination. Anyway, welcome again, and to the newest that just joined...you have set yourself up, as you have "Lofty" expectations. Check out Operation Northwoods, Operation Mockingbird, Operation Mongoose and other plans put together by the CIA in the JFK era. They also tell a story about why the assassination took place as your putting together this puzzle.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Ah Northwoods yes i am familiar with that and the close resemblance to the 9 / 11 issue, and mongoose was the special ops assassination group involved with training the anti castro cubans, still need to read a whole lot more on those though.Mockingbird i have heard of but am not familiar with as yet, the most remarkable thing i have come to realise is that the JFK murder was not the isolated incident it has been promoted as being for so long and there is a darker undercurrent of certain names that seem to crop up all the way through the 20th century every time there is bad news.I read a superb link on here a couple of days ago on the subject of money and international banking and how it controls the masses, no wonder the people in that loop want to keep a low profile.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

JFKassassination as the tip of the iceberg- I like that image.We spend a lot of time on this site discussing the above-the-waterline portion of the berg (Dealey Plaza), so perhaps you can help us better examine and understand the submerged portion of the berg (the forces behind and in support of the assassination).
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

ThomZajac wrote:JFKassassination as the tip of the iceberg- I like that image.We spend a lot of time on this site discussing the above-the-waterline portion of the berg (Dealey Plaza), so perhaps you can help us better examine and understand the submerged portion of the berg (the forces behind and in support of the assassination).I will surely try, though my knowledge at the moment is dwarfed by the massive amount of information on this subject. Sifting out the disinfo and the bs is all part of the fun i guess, but one thing is for sure, this site is a good place to start out on the way to finding the clearest picture.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Or you could just ask me-(LOL)
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Lofty wrote:I will surely try, though my knowledge at the moment is dwarfed by the massive amount of information on this subject. Sifting out the disinfo and the bs is all part of the fun i guess, but one thing is for sure, this site is a good place to start out on the way to finding the clearest picture.welcome, my reccommendations are to read as much as possibe before you form any hard conclusions. then let your heart tell you if there is a ring of truth in what you read in relationship to the knowledge that you have previously learned. you will find that you may change your mind on minor details as you learn new things. do not ever be afraid to change your mind. also don't be afraid to admit that you may have been wrong before. too many of the ole timers are locked into their beliefs and are not open to new information or ideas. this is the most progressive site on the internet and we are happy to have you contribute.namaste'
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Thank you Tom, for your words, i will bear them in mind, winkling out the truth is i think a subtle art given the often contradictory evidence available.Regarding admitting i am wrong thats no problem for me, my wife keeps my feet firmly on the ground on that subject As she likes to remind me on a regular basis
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

tom jeffers wrote:Lofty wrote:I will surely try, though my knowledge at the moment is dwarfed by the massive amount of information on this subject. Sifting out the disinfo and the bs is all part of the fun i guess, but one thing is for sure, this site is a good place to start out on the way to finding the clearest picture.welcome, my reccommendations are to read as much as possibe before you form any hard conclusions. then let your heart tell you if there is a ring of truth in what you read in relationship to the knowledge that you have previously learned. you will find that you may change your mind on minor details as you learn new things. do not ever be afraid to change your mind. also don't be afraid to admit that you may have been wrong before. too many of the ole timers are locked into their beliefs and are not open to new information or ideas. this is the most progressive site on the internet and we are happy to have you contribute.namaste'Amen, Tom.