fORUM COMMUNITY RESEARCH PROJECT

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Re: fORUM COMMUNITY RESEARCH PROJECT

Post by Kirk »

Ken,Thank God for FridaysKirk, Joe Friday is inspiring to the forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_OZVk_ ... re=related[/quote]
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

ok guys, cut it out i am just doing something I have always dreamed of doing.you all on the forum have made it possible.I feel so inadequate I don't seem to be able to find what I want most of the time.Don't even know where tolook.I depend on you all to help with that.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I HAVE FOUND ROBERT KAFFKEhttp://pages.sbcglobal.net/kenkaffkegoldengate/_wsn/page4.htmlWilliam R. Dobkins also uses the name TEX DOBKINS, he is mentioned on this web site.The story just gets more interesting.Wm. Kelly and Hal Verb, Gary Mack?
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hold the Phone Joe you crazy crazy man!This is really interesting stuff Ken has Jim Di gotten back to you?Yes as Bob said your doing a truly crap job of saying your not a researcher. Interesting stuff!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:Your right Bob. Joe is a great researcher. Jim D e-mailed me back and said he hasn't heard of Dobkins. He finds the stuff Joe found quite interesting. He does wonder if Dobkins was nutty or if he' was for real. He wants me or anyone to do a piece on this guy. So let's try to find out more about this guy for us and Jim D. Great job once again Joe. Ken I think we should consider everyone involved "nutty". maybe even us Could hardly call them sane?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:Your right Bob. Joe is a great researcher. Jim D e-mailed me back and said he hasn't heard of Dobkins. He finds the stuff Joe found quite interesting. He does wonder if Dobkins was nutty or if he' was for real. He wants me or anyone to do a piece on this guy. So let's try to find out more about this guy for us and Jim D. Great job once again Joe. Ken I think we should consider everyone involved "nutty". maybe even us Could hardly call them sane?Joe, the only ones that are "nutty" are the ones that believe and constantly promote the WC. Jim D. mentioned in an e-mail to check out some of Ross Holmes at History Matters:http://www.history-matters.com/archive/ ... holmes.htm
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:Your right Bob. Joe is a great researcher. Jim D e-mailed me back and said he hasn't heard of Dobkins. He finds the stuff Joe found quite interesting. He does wonder if Dobkins was nutty or if he' was for real. He wants me or anyone to do a piece on this guy. So let's try to find out more about this guy for us and Jim D. Great job once again Joe. Ken I think we should consider everyone involved "nutty". maybe even us Could hardly call them sane?Joe, the only ones that are "nutty" are the ones that believe and constantly promote the WC. Jim D. mentioned in an e-mail to check out some of Ross Holmes at History Matters:http://www.history-matters.com/archive/ ... es.htmYeah, interesting stuff. Good stuff Ken.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

i checked and Kaffke is mentioned in a 90 page document.i got up to page 35 of fine print and had to give it up.nothing on Dobkins.Who is Ross Holmes?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:i checked and Kaffke is mentioned in a 90 page document.i got up to page 35 of fine print and had to give it up.nothing on Dobkins.Who is Ross Holmes?Sorry Joe. I meant Russ Holmes.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

ok who is Ross Holmes?