JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well like I said there are times I cant tell what they are saying
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Von pein may well be the administrator on that forum?
Bob

Re: Jim Marrs/Jim DiEugenio on BOR April 22

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Jim Marrs and Jim D. are scheduled for BOR thurs April 22 at 9pm est. Should be a good show.I'll have to check out the archived version of the show, as Christmas day has arrived...the 2010 NFL draft (1st round anyway). But like tonight's draft, the show on BOR tonight (The Two Jims) looks excellent.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Von pein may well be the administrator on that forum?No, Joe. The only thing Von Pein is the administrator of is the public restroom facilities at that KFC joint in Indiana.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What kind of meeting or convention is JimD talking about?
Phil Dragoo

Jerry Dealey

Post by Phil Dragoo »

BobJerry Dealey emailed me he locked the thread to prevent personal attacks.I invited him to drop in here and perhaps he shall.He apparently has a certain point of departure with his famous forebear, and does not present untoward affection regarding those purveyors of propaganda who shall remain nameless.For my part I apologized for insulting him and promised him respect in future.I find it appropriate for forum moderators to set the rules and enforce them.I think I clarified with Jerry Dealey, and I think I've left little doubt here, that the work of the propagandists to further the cover-up I find unmitigated evil.And for something completely different, I invite you to read this pdf on the late John Ritchson--it is absolutely killer; the man had the single-bullet crowd dead to rights:http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v3 ... chson1.pdf
neab

Post by neab »

Great hearing you bob ! You pretty much seemed exactly like you are on here , i love how you used the word mainstream media several times exactly like you do when you post. Good job and hope your on again mate.
Bob

Post by Bob »

neab wrote:Great hearing you bob ! You pretty much seemed exactly like you are on here , i love how you used the word mainstream media several times exactly like you do when you post. Good job and hope your on again mate.Thanks Neab, I appreciate it. I also see that Len hasn't archived the show from last night on BOR yet. I couldn't listen because of the NFL draft. That event is keeping me pretty busy right now...but busy in a fun way.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:neab wrote:Great hearing you bob ! You pretty much seemed exactly like you are on here , i love how you used the word mainstream media several times exactly like you do when you post. Good job and hope your on again mate.Thanks Neab, I appreciate it. I also see that Len hasn't archived the show from last night on BOR yet. I couldn't listen because of the NFL draft. That event is keeping me pretty busy right now...but busy in a fun way. Yeah Bob, busy gulping some brews while watching the NFL draft.
kenmurray

Jim Marrs/Jim Dieugenio Archived Show Is Up

Post by kenmurray »

In case you missed it the archived show from April 22 is up:http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.html