oswald lookalike

JFK Assassination
katisha

Re: oswald lookalike

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:He might be able fool someone who never saw oswaldI know exactly what you mean, Joe: if you heard or read physical descriptions of both, they'd sound exactly similar. In their photos they actually look nothing like each other.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

katisha wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:He might be able fool someone who never saw oswaldI know exactly what you mean, Joe: if you heard or read physical descriptions of both, they'd sound exactly similar. In their photos they actually look nothing like each other.Katisha that ALWAYS been my problem, I look just like myself in photos, scary ain't it.This guy here keeps popping up in my mind. right on the lawn at DealeyUploaded with ImageShack.us
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Which guy in that photo Joe?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

the one with his back to the camera
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Good spot Joe, do we know what film that was from or who took the photo?Im working on more photos of Lewallen Joe
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Frenchy, good observation about this Lewallen guy being called Leon. I think the whole Sylvia Odio incident is quite interesting:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv57XZnp ... -odio.html
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Frenchy,Thanks for this. The Civil Air Patrol really does seem like an epicenter of all of this. Whatever happened to just joining the Boy Scouts?Kirk Frenchy wrote:Is name is James Lewallen, he was a room mate of David Ferrie in the summer of 1963. He got to know Ferrie in, wait for it, the Civil Air Patrol. To me he looks like he could have been an OSWALD lookalike.I just found out something interested, he was called Lew or Leon, now how interesting is that.Sylvia Odio, he introduced the American as LEON OSWALD.
kenmurray

The Second Carcano

Post by kenmurray »

Not only we have Oswald lookalikes all over the place but it appears we have more than one Carcano. http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/c2766.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Frenchy wrote:Good spot Joe, do we know what film that was from or who took the photo?Im working on more photos of Lewallen Joe there are two photos by Jim Murraywhen I first saw them I done a double takebut from the front he looks differenthe does favor your guy Lewallen though? could it be him?URL=http://img191.imageshack.us/i/murray110.jpg/][/URL]
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

From behind he really looks likes Oswald, maybe your right Joe id like to know were Lewallen was on the 22nd Nov