Support For Ed Haslam's Works:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Support For Ed Haslam's Works:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale, Thank you, it is a pleasure for me to have you here too.you always have great input.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Yes it is great to have Pasquale back in the fold here.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good job Pasquale. Thank you for all the clarification. Save the rabidness for people like Larry Dunkel...er...Gary Mack.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Good job Pasquale. Thank you for all the clarification. Save the rabidness for people like Larry Dunkel...er...Gary Mack.You mean, Larry DUNG-kel?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I know this may sound dumb...but here goes...why would Oswalt have a rubber stamp with A.Hidell...looking at the Gil Jesus pics...on the invoice for the Kliens store...its a rubber stamp...just seems very odd to me...for a guy who works in a warehouse,why would you have an alias rubber stamp...of course its not hand written so I would think in a court of law that is circumstantial...either way...i found it odd
Edward Haslam

Post by Edward Haslam »

Peace, guys! I am with you, but busy at the moment. I'll be back soon with more. Apologies are accpeted. Let's not dwell on it. We have work to do.My Best,Ed
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks Ed.We will be looking for you.
Edward Haslam

Heads-up on the Radioactive Scientists

Post by Edward Haslam »

Just a heads-up on what I am working on and what I will be posting here in this thread in the near future.I am still working on several articles on the scientists involved in radiation, particularly the development of the atomic bomb, radioisotopes, nuclear power, and linear particle accelerators. Now, let me articulate the obvious question: This is a forum about the JFK assassination; what is the connection between these scientific subjects and the JFK assassination? The answer to this question is why I am taking the time to write these essays. There are important connections between people, and understanding these connections, which I did not dwell upon in DR. MARY'S MONKEY, will become important to your analysis of Judyth Vary Baker's book ME AND LEE which will be released later this year. And these people are connected to both Dr. Alton Ochsner, Sr. and to Dr. Mary Sherman whom I wrote about in DMM. So these will function as briefing documents to give you more background on these people and connections than we could squeeze into a sidebar.I am not trying to create suspense here, but just want to explain my brief delay, because I need to write first, and then post. My goal is that I want you to be able to read a thoughtful and accurate reporting of the people, connections, and events. In the final analysis, the murder of President Kennedy was about power, and the people that I will be discussing developed the most powerful weapon in history. Is it surprising that there are connections? So I want the opportunity to explain what those connections are, for your review and consideration. I am working on this now, but have to squeeze in the time around other things going on in my life. So, I appreciate your patience...More soon,Ed
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Heads-up on the Radioactive Scientists

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Edward Haslam wrote:Just a heads-up on what I am working on and what I will be posting here in this thread in the near future.I am still working on several articles on the scientists involved in radiation, particularly the development of the atomic bomb, radioisotopes, nuclear power, and linear particle accelerators. Now, let me articulate the obvious question: This is a forum about the JFK assassination; what is the connection between these scientific subjects and the JFK assassination? The answer to this question is why I am taking the time to write these essays. There are important connections between people, and understanding these connections, which I did not dwell upon in DR. MARY'S MONKEY, will become important to your analysis of Judyth Vary Baker's book ME AND LEE which will be released later this year. And these people are connected to both Dr. Alton Ochsner, Sr. and to Dr. Mary Sherman whom I wrote about in DMM. So these will function as briefing documents to give you more background on these people and connections than we could squeeze into a sidebar.I am not trying to create suspense here, but just want to explain my brief delay, because I need to write first, and then post. My goal is that I want you to be able to read a thoughtful and accurate reporting of the people, connections, and events. In the final analysis, the murder of President Kennedy was about power, and the people that I will be discussing developed the most powerful weapon in history. Is it surprising that there are connections? So I want the opportunity to explain what those connections are, for your review and consideration. I am working on this now, but have to squeeze in the time around other things going on in my life. So, I appreciate your patience...More soon,EdExcellent!It seems that we never stop learning things. This is why I love this forum.I am very happy that you are looking at this information. I suspect the same about what you are referring to.Let's show "them" how good we really are here at this forum.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I think the audience of Black Op Radio would also like to have Ed Haslam appear on the show. I know I would.