Why the Grassy Knoll?

JFK Assassination
Glen Riding

Re: Why the Grassy Knoll?

Post by Glen Riding »

I suppose you could have even fired blanks from the window, i see your point about a distraction but as you say it didn't work the other shots got most of the attention.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

that is what i noticed nobody looked up when the shots were fired that was weired
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Glen you know who roger craig is dont you
Glen Riding

Post by Glen Riding »

Jerry exuse my ingorance but i'm afraid i don't. I take it i should know?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

deputy sheriff roger craig was at the tsbd when the weapon was found he was my uncle he testified at the warren commission
Glen Riding

Post by Glen Riding »

I'm sorry i din't recall his name, i'm afraid my JFK knowledge isn't what it should be but with the help of Wims book i've learnt so much more and it has re stoked the fires of my interset in this king of all conspiracies. I have uploaded lots of JFK programmes to watch, just about to watch The Case for Conspiracy part 1. Jerry thanks for all your speedy replies and you can bet for dam sure i well never forget who your Uncle was ever again!!
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

watch the film two men in dallas that is about roger
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ive been reasearching this sence i was about 10 or 11 i was born on nov 23 1963if you have a facebook look for me and add me wim is on there too
Glen Riding

Post by Glen Riding »

I will have a look for the film now and look you up on FB aswell. I've never really spoke to anybody about JFK before so i must say it's a pleasure to speek with someone with so much experience of the case and also such a personal connection aswell.
Slav

Post by Slav »

You ask why the grassy knoll? dont forget they has people there with phony secret service ID watching to make sure files got away and did his job.