JFK Forum Standard, Major Title, Self Indexing Headlines:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK Forum Standard, Major Title, Self Indexing Headlines

Post by Dealey Joe »

We are not yet finished, also we need old files moved to the new and we also have more titles to add.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't mean to be rude but to make this indexing system work we must use acceptable titles.Do not use long titles. One or two words should work for your information and still be usable for the forum.Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.Dealey Joe
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't mean to be rude but to make this indexing system work we must use acceptable titles.Do not use long titles. One or two words should work for your information and still be usable for the forum.Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.Dealey JoeJoe,Now I understand why the title of two my recent posts were changed.I only have an issue with one of the changes. It's the topic I started about a bullet that hit a manhole cover that is located directly across the street from the grassy knoll. This is the topic that is now called "James Tague" The whole point of the topic is not about James Tague. It's about a bullet that hit a manhole cover that is NOT the same bullet, or bullet fragment, that hit James Tague. It's about a ".45 slug" that Roger Craig talked about and what two other witnesses talked about as well. Do you think we can change the title of my topic to reflect that? Maybe call it "Missed shots."I'm not used to having the topic titles changed, so forgive my ignorance about this.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks Pasquale, missed shots work very well I think.