THE GREATER GOOD:

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: THE GREATER GOOD:

Post by Slav »

They sit outside bars everywhere, I do not drink and have not drink ever, a few years ago I came out of a bar and walked towards my car, I was there for a party and had a Coke, a police officer pulled up beside me as I was walking, asked me where I was going and how much I had to drink, well I got upset and said none of your business where I am going and I don't drink period, and I continued to my car and drove away. I feel like we are in a police state similar to being in gastapo Germany, police have gotten way out of control and no longer focus on keeping the public safe, its all about the traffic tickets.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE GREATER GOOD:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

05.13.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.17.2017 - I Originally Posted this Directed, Focused Headline, and OpinionatedPost.05.13.2017 - Slav, an Exceptional JFKMS Forum Member for many years, Posted what I consider a Brilliant Response that encouraged JDB4JFK, also an ExceptionalJFKMS Forum Member for many years to add to this Discussion.Slav and JDB4JFK I eventually read everything on Wim's Outstanding Forum. Slavand JDB4JFK I always make sure that I read all of your material, along with BobFox's, Ken Murray's, Phil Dragoo's, Thom Zajac's, JDThomas and many other favorites.Many times I do not Respond AFTER THROWING MY PEBBLE INTO THE POND. I ALLOW, ENJOY, AND SEEK WISDOM FROM WHERE THE RIPPLES THAT I HAVE CREATED LEAD,UNIMPEDED.I have not yet Posted the Murders and Shootings in Chicago FROM last night, and today, Saturday.In Illinois Law Enforcement Agencies and Agents, although they will never admit toit on record, sit outside of Bars, Restaurants, and Sport's Bars, etc. WITH BINOCULARS,NIGHT VISION, AND THERMO VISION, ALONG WITH PARABOLIC MICS IN SOME INSTANCES.SLAV AND JDB4JFK HAVE FOCUSED ABOVE ON MY POINT THAT THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE.AND THERE IS NO PROFIT IN MAJOR LAW ENFORCEMENT. A BRILLIANT POINT BY BOTH OF THESE GENTLEMEN, WHOM I AGREE WITH 90% + OF THE TIME BY THE WAY.LOCAL LEVEL AND LOW LEVEL LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOW A REVENUE COLLECTING DEVICEPRIMARILY.WHILE LOW LEVEL LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES SERVE A PURPOSE, CITY, COUNTY, STATESTICKERS, AND PLATES, AIR POLLUTION STICKERS, SAFETY CHECKS, SEAT BELT CHECKS,CELL PHONE ENFORCEMENT, etc., ARE ALL REVENUE BASED, DIRECTED, FOCUSED LOWLEVEL LAW ENFORCEMENT PROGRAMS.We certainly experience and see no efforts on Drug Dealer's and Gang Banger's withthis Zeal.Ask any Junior High School Student, or High School Student WHAT DRUGS, GUNS, ANDWEAPONS ARE AVAILABLE TO THEM ?THEY CAN RECITE THE ANSWERS BETTER THAN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE,THE CONSTITUTION, OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS.IF LOCAL LEVEL AND LOWER LEVEL LAW ENFORCEMENT WANTS TO FIND AND STOP THEDRUGS, GUNS, AND WEAPONS IN SCHOOL, THEY SHOULD START HIRING JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS.THE HIGH LEVEL GOVERNMENT IS TOO BUSY WITH THE GREATER GOOD. (05.13.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3dDNPwJTUThings are real crazy out there and of course they never make it to the msm, illegal police stops looking for reasons to add to there revenue, look at all the new police stations, the new traffic court houses, the new police cars the new equipment it's like there on a uncontrollled spending spree like drunken sailors.Watch the video above and others in the link and see what people go threw everyday. Bruce its really is going crazy out there and no hope in sight of anything getting better, when the police traffic income drop they come out with a new ticket to issue, now all lever of government are on the ticket bandwagon, the DOT, the local law municipal law enforcement bylaw office.Shame on the government for all they do it is a real shame.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFEr45oq7H0Police in illinois , watch this video and see why they can't solve the shootings.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE GREATER GOOD:

05.16.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:MONDAY - TUESDAY - CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - 17 PEOPLE SHOT IN 15 HOURS:Chicago, Illinois is Bankrupt, Broke, Drug Infested, Gang Infested and this Tsunami of Lawlessness isspreading to the suburbs.Meanwhile, the State of Illinois is BROKE, AND OPERATING WITHOUT A BUDGET FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS.Apathy, Craziness, Insanity, Lack of Concern is spreading like a plague.NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.WHAT CAN BE DONE ?WHAT WILL BE DONE ?Meanwhile we are spending Billions to bring Civilization, Democracy, and Law and Order to the restof the World - THE GREATER GOOD.BUT MEANWHILE - "We the People..." who are living with Deaths, Drugs, Gangs, Failing Education, Poverty, Squalor, Unemployment, etc., have NOWHERE TO TURN. (05.16.2017, BB).VIOLENT START TO WEEK: 17 PEOPLE SHOT IN CHICAGO OVER 15 HOURS:Man wounded in South Loop shooting.A 27-year-old man was shot early Tuesday during an attempted robbery in the South Loop neighborhood, police said. (Elvia Malagon / Chicago Tribune).Elvia Malagon, Rosemary Regina Sobol and Peter NickeasContact Reporters.Sarah Brazzle thought it was all a joke when three men in masks approached her and a friend as they walked to their cars in the South Loop early Tuesday.Then she saw one of them had a gun. "If you run, we're going to shoot you," the man said.She turned and ran anyway. Down an alley in the 2200 block of South Wabash Avenue and around the corner, circling back to check on her friend.She found him on the ground. He had been shot in the back while trying to run away too.The friend, 27 years old, was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where police said his condition was stabilized.Police said Brazzle, 24, and her friend had walked into an armed carjacking just before 1:40 a.m. After stealing a gray 2006 BMW, the carjackers decided to rob them too, according to police.Brazzle said she and friends were headed back to their cars after a night out in the area of Wabash and Cermak Road when they encountered the carjackers."I was scared they were going to shoot me," she said.As an ambulance left with the 27-year-old man, a man on Wabash kept screaming. Around the corner, Brazzle and other people stood outside a lounge.Man critically wounded in Back of the YardsA 25-year-old man was shot late Monday in the 4800 block of South Paulina Street in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, police said. (Elvia Malagon / Chicago Tribune)A man walked past and soulfully sang, "Tell me what's going on."The 27-year-old man was among 17 people shot across the city over 15 hours Monday through Tuesday — 11 of them wounded in just five hours.• On the Southwest Side's Marquette Park neighborhood, a 28-year-old woman was seriously wounded about 1:30 a.m. in the 2500 block of West 73rd Street. She was sitting in a car with her boyfriend when three people approached and opened fire, striking her in the back and twice in the abdomen, police said. The car crashed into a parked car. The woman was taken in serious condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn.• About 1:05 a.m. on the West Side, a 25-year-old man was shot in the head in the South Austin neighborhood, police said. Officers on patrol in the 5100 block of West Madison Street came across a crowd gathered around the man, who had been shot in the head and was unresponsive. He was taken in critical condition to Mount Sinai Hospital.• On the Northwest Side about 11:35 p.m. Monday, a 24-year-old man was shot in the left thigh and was grazed in the neck while standing in the 7500 block of North Kedzie Avenue, police said. The shooter was in a black sedan. The victim was taken to Presence St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, where his condition was stabilized.• About 11:10 p.m. on the South Side, a 22-year-old man was shot in the right leg while in the 6900 block of South Maplewood Avenue in the Lithuanian Plaza neighborhood. Officers responding to a call of gunfire found the man on the sidewalk. His condition was stabilized at Advocate Christ Medical Center.• In the West Side's South Austin neighborhood about 10:50 p.m., a 21-year-old woman was shot in the right ankle in the 800 block of North Lockwood Avenue, police said. She was sitting in a vehicle when people fired shots at the car. She went to West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, where her condition was stabilized.• About 9:40 p.m. on the West Side, a 16-year-old girl was shot in the left foot and leg in the 3300 block of West 24th Street in the Little Village neighborhood, police said. She was walking with two men when a man walked out of an alley and opened fire, striking the girl twice. The teen's condition was stabilized at Mount Sinai Hospital.• About 9:30 p.m. on the South Side, a 25-year-old man was critically injured in a shooting while walking in the 4800 block of South Paulina Street in the Back of the Yards neighborhood. A man, who was on the sidewalk, shot the man on the left side of the abdomen and chest. He was taken in critical condition to Stroger Hospital.Residents of the block watched as detectives bent down and searched an overgrown front lawn. An officer placed markers on the grass near the sidewalk stained with what appeared to be blood. Officers also examined a pair of shoes left behind in the grass.• Minutes earlier in the South Side's Englewood neighborhood, two people were shot about 9:25 p.m. while standing in the 5500 block of South Shields Avenue, police said. The two shooters emerged from a gangway and shot a 20-year-old man in the right calf, and they shot a 20-year-old woman in the left arm. The man's condition was stabilized at Stroger Hospital. The woman took herself to the University of Chicago Medicine, and she was expected to be transferred to Mount Sinai Hospital.• About 8:35 p.m. on the West Side, a 38-year-old man was shot in the right buttocks and left shoulder in an alley in the 3100 block of West Madison Street in the East Garfield Park neighborhood. He went to Stroger Hospital, but police did not immediately release information about his condition.• About 7:50 p.m. on the West Side, a 16-year-old boy was shot in the 3700 block of West Arthington Street in the Homan Square neighborhood, police said. The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the left thigh and took a private vehicle to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was in good condition, police said.• About 5:20 p.m. on the West Side, a 25-year-old man was shot in the upper shoulder in the 4900 block of West Potomac Avenue, in the Austin neighborhood. The 25-year-old got himself to a West Suburban Medical Center and a gun was found at the scene, police said.• About 4:30 p.m. on the South Side, a 23-year-old man was shot in the thigh in the 5300 block of South Morgan Street in the Back of the Yards, police said. The 23-year-old told police he saw a dark-colored vehicle headed south on Morgan and heard shots fired from it, police said. Hospital information was not known.• About 3:20 p.m. in the 1100 block of West 51st Street in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, a 19-year-old man was shot in his left knee. He was walking south on May toward 51st Street when a dark-colored Toyota Camry approached with four men in of it, at least one of whom began shooting, police said. The Camry fled south on May, and no one was arrested.• About 1:45 p.m. in the 1100 block of North Monticello Avenue, in the Humboldt Park neighborhood, an 18-year-old man was shot in the upper shoulder, police said. He was taken in serious condition to Mount Sinai Hospital.• About 10:50 a.m. on the West Side, a 26-year-old man was shot in a drive-by shooting in the Humboldt Park neighborhood. He was shot twice in the back while he was in the 1400 block of North St. Louis Avenue. The shooter was in a passing green car. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where his condition was stabilized.Copyright © 2017, Chicago TribuneAs always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

In '69 we went to DC for the Nixon Counterinaugural January 19. I combined our stills, film, audio into a multimedia presentation for senior poli sci credit. I found two key images affected my outlook:A young fellow with an American flag engaged in a screaming match with a long-hair with a sign.Young fellow shouts, "I got two brothers in Vietnam!" "Oh yeah!? Well ---- you, Man!" came the long-hair's response.Mark Rudd's red-arm-banded Maoists jogged past chanting, "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh! The NLF is gonna win!"One of their number peeled off to bang the iron knocker on the great steel doors of Justice----in the row of second-floor windows above, raucous lawyers in shirts and ties flashed rictus grins and double-birds.Rudd--and Ayers--would be in Chicago for SDS Days of Rage that October 8-11.Two hundred around a bonfire of police barricades* were exhorted by a bullhorn commando to burst from the park,*[Including Barack Hussein Obama mentor and self-described guilty bomber Bill Ayers]race down streets smashing plate glass, making their minature krystallnacht for 24-Hour Emergency Board Up crews to plywood over.Daley's police army triumphed as it had the previous summer.Now Rahm presides as the latest of the LBJ welfare despots, sitting on a throne high above broken families and fragments of men,smiling smugly at 200,000 members of 1600 gangs desperately seeking sense.Marxists love chaos.The smell of gunfire.It smells like victory.King was character, not color. Jackson was installed over the fallen King to keep it color, not character.Chaos is king. Guns and drugs, oh my.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Amen Phil right on time again as usual! I hope you keep posting more I always enjoy your posts!Jesse Jackson is a joke for sure and order by chaos is the NWO motto!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE GREATER GOOD:

05.22.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:6 DEAD, 21 WOUNDED LAST WEEK IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.4 DEAD, 34 WOUNDED THIS WEEK IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.Meanwhile President Trump is in Israel today advancing THE GREATER GOOD, working on Democracy, Law and Order, Peace, Saving Lives, Stabilization around the World for: Afghanistan, Canada, Great Britain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, South Korea, Libya, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South America, Syria, etc.A BANKRUPT, DESTITUTE AMERICA CAN NOT SAVE THE WORLD.THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE.WHO APPOINTED US THE POLICE OF THE WORLD ? HOW's IT WORKING ?HOW's THE WAR ON DRUGS IN AMERICA WORKING ?HOW's THE WAR ON POVERTY IN AMERICA WORKING ?HOW ARE BENEFITS TO AMERICAN VETERAN's AND THEIR FAMILIES WORKING ?HOW ARE BENEFITS TO AMERICAN DISABLED, EDUCATION, ELDERLY, HOMELESS, AND VICTIMS OF CRIME WORKING ?MAYBE THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SHOULD ALLOW EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO VOTE,EXCEPT AMERICANS, AND ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN AMERICA ? (05.22.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.4 DEAD, 34 WOUNDED IN CHICAGO WEEKEND SHOOTINGS:CHICAGO NEWS 05/22/2017, 06:05am Sun-Times Wire:Four people were killed and at least 34 others, including a 9-year-old boy, were wounded in shootings across Chicago between Friday night and Monday morning.The weekend’s latest fatal shooting happened about 2:40 p.m. Sunday, when an 18-year-old man was killed and a 15-year-old boy was wounded in the 100 block of North Parkside in the West Side Austin neighborhood. The man was shot in the back and pronounced dead at the scene at 2:52 p.m., according to Chicago Police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office. His name has not yet been released. The teenager, who was not cooperating with investigators, suffered a gunshot wound to the shin and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where his condition stabilized.Earlier Sunday, a 46-year-old man was shot to death in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side. He was walking on the sidewalk about 3:45 a.m. in the 2700 block of West 55th Street when a male walked up to him and shot him in the head. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he died, authorities said. His name has not yet been released.Shortly after 1 a.m. Sunday, a man was killed and two other people were wounded in another Austin neighborhood shooting. The group was walking in the 4900 block of West Hubbard when shots rang out and they were all struck. A 34-year-old man was shot in the chest and taken to Stroger Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 1:53 a.m., police and the medical examiner’s office said. His name has not yet been released. A 23-year-old woman was shot in the left hand and a 33-year-old man was shot in the left shoulder. They were both also taken to Stroger Hospital, where both of their conditions were stabilized.About 12:20 a.m. Saturday, 53-year-old Tina Brown was found dead with a gunshot wound to her head inside a home in the 8000 block of South Essex in the South Chicago neighborhood, authorities said. The shooting might have stemmed from a domestic issue. An autopsy ruled Brown’s death a homicide.The weekend’s latest non-fatal shooting happened at 1:49 a.m. Monday in the East Side neighborhood on the Far South Side. A 16-year-old boy was the front seat passenger in a vehicle traveling in the 10600 block of South Ewing when someone in a silver car fired shots, striking him in the left shoulder, police said. The teenager showed up at Trinity Hospital, where his condition was stabilized.The 9-year-old boy was grazed by a bullet at 8:11 p.m. Saturday in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side. He was in a vehicle traveling in the 2500 block of West 69th Street when someone fired shots in his direction, police said. He suffered a graze wound to the head and was taken to Holy Cross Hospital, where he was listed in good condition. The shooting may have stemmed from an altercation between the vehicle’s driver and the shooter.At least 29 more people were wounded in shootings across the city between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m.Monday. Follow city violence with the Chicago Sun-Times weekend shootings tracker. Last weekend, 6 dead, 21wounded in Chicago weekend shootings. This weekend 4 dead, 34 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings. MAP: Chicago weekend shootings tracker for May 19-22CHICAGO NEWS 05/22/2017, 03:50am Sun-Times WireThis map will update throughout the weekend as shootings in Chicago are confirmed. Click on a location for the time, address and other details about each shooting over the weekend.11:43 p.m. Friday — 22-year-old man shot on South Side12:20 a.m. Saturday — 53-year-old woman found shot to death in South Chicago home12:43 a.m. Saturday — Bullet grazes man’s head in Washington Park2:16 a.m. Saturday — Man shot in leg in Austin2:24 a.m. Saturday — Man critical after Albany Park shooting9:38 a.m. Saturday — Woman shot during domestic argument in East Garfield Park12:15 p.m. Saturday — Man shot during robbery in Austin1:39 p.m. Saturday — Man, 22, critically wounded in Lawndale shooting5:51 p.m. Saturday — 2 wounded in West Pullman shooting6:05 p.m. Saturday — Man, 32, shot during Longwood Manor robbery7:04 p.m. Saturday — Woman, 18, suffers multiple graze wounds in Park Manor shooting8:11 p.m. Saturday — Boy, 9, suffers graze wound to head during Marquette Park shooting8:55 p.m. Saturday — Man, 28, shot on Southwest Side10:40 p.m. Saturday — 3 wounded in South Austin shooting1:08 a.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed, 2 wounded in Austin shooting2:29 a.m. Sunday — 36-year-old man shot in Austin2:56 a.m. Sunday — Man shot, critically wounded in Austin2:59 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in West Garfield Park3:30 a.m. Sunday — Man shot in Humboldt Park3:45 a.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed in Gage Park shooting3:45 a.m. Sunday — Man shot while driving in East Garfield Park4 a.m. Sunday — 3 men shot during fight in Jefferson Park11:42 a.m. Sunday — Two men shot in Roseland1:30 p.m. Sunday — 16-year-old boy shot in Englewood2:40 p.m. Sunday — Police: Man killed, teenage boy wounded in Austin shooting4:53 p.m. Sunday — 2 men wounded in West Englewood shooting11:40 p.m. Sunday — Man, 30, shot in Austin1:49 a.m. Monday — Teenager wounded in East Side shooting
Bob

Post by Bob »

Chicago is truly a war zone. My old hometown, Milwaukee, isn't exactly a safe haven anymore either. The current violence in Chicago makes the Al Capone/George "Bugs" Moran days look somewhat tame, as the violence continues everyday now, while back then there at least was a break in the action. Plus, very rarely did an innocent victim get killed back in the day, where today in the Windy City, it happens all the time. The crooked Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emmanuel, isn't exactly helping matters either.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE GREATER GOOD:

05.26.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HAS JUST BEGUN.SO HAS THE INCREASE IN VIOLENCE.CHICAGO, ILLINOIS VIOLENCE - MURDERS, SHOOTINGS, AND VIOLENT CRIME ESCALATES:VIOLENT CRIME RAMPANT AND SPREADING ACROSS CHICAGO AND TO THE SUBURBS, ALONG WITHDRUGS AND GANGS. Oh My !OTHER BIG CITIES CRIME, DRUGS, AND GANGS ARE ALSO ESCALATING.ADULTS, BABIES, CHILDREN, MEN, WOMEN, HIGHWAYS, HOMES, NEIGHBORHOODS, ROADS, SCHOOLS, SHOPPING CENTERS, STREETS, etc., FAMILIES AND LIVES DESTROYED AND TAKEN.DEAD LAST's A REALLY LONG TIME.BUT THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE. REMEMBER THAT SONG AND THEME !ESCALATION VERY LIKELY.NO CEASING, SLOWING, OR STOPPING LIKELY.WHAT ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE TO DO ?CHICAGO, ILLINOIS HAS THE STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE NATION.ONLY THE INNOCENT ARE WITHOUT GUNS. BUT HEY ! THEY'RE FOLLOWING THE LAW.(05.26.2017, BB).Shooting in Washington Park: 'Let me see my baby! I have my ID!'Overnight violence:A 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the legs and torso and found on the ground in the 5600 block of South Wabash Avenue in Chicago.Elyssa Cherney and James SteinbauerChicago TribuneThe woman waved her driver's license in the air, trying to prove she was the mother of the man lying shot onthe other side of the yellow tape in Washington Park."Let me see my baby! I have my ID! I need to see my child," she shouted in a horse voice at officers late Thursday.They tried to reassure the woman, dressed in a black sweater and a white shirt, teetering back and forth on her feet. She didn't leave until the ambulance did several minutes later."He's going to Stroger," one officer told her. "Let us do our job. We're taking care of your baby."Brunch is your weekend oasis in a sea of weekly stress. Follow these 9 easy tips and your midday meal will be the relaxing reward you’ve worked all week to enjoy. Without any of the hassle!The 23-year-old man had been shot several times. He was found on the ground in the 5600 block of South Wabash Avenue about 11:50 p.m and taken in serious condition to Stroger Hospital.The man was among six people shot in Chicago Thursday through early Friday, three of them fatally, police said.• One of the fatal attacks was a double shooting around 2:30 p.m. in the Avalon Park neighborhood, police said.An 18-year-old woman was killed and a 17-year-old boy was wounded when two people approached them and opened fire in the 8100 block of South Kimbark Avenue, police said.Overnight violence in Chicago:Scenes of gun violence in the Chicago area May 26, 2017. (Armando L. Sanchez / Chicago Tribune) The woman was hit in the chest and the boy suffered wounds to the back and leg. Both were taken to Stroger Hospital, where the woman was pronounced dead, officials said.• About 11:45 a.m., a 30-year-old man was shot and killed two blocks west of Ogden Park in the Englewood neighborhood.Police said Bobby Lloyd was arguing with someone in the 6500 block of South Laflin Avenue when the other person shot him in the chest and torso. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn and pronounced dead at 12:45 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.Lloyd lived on the block where he was shot. A person was in custody and charges were pending, police said.• Another fatal attack happened about a block from Ninos Heroes Elementary School in the South Chicago neighborhood Thursday morning.Officers found 27-year-old Scott T.L. Coleman slumped over in a vehicle with a gunshot wound to his body about 8 a.m. in the 8200 block of South Escanaba Avenue.Two teens shot in Avalon Park neighborhood:An 18-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy were shot when two people approached them and opened fire in the Avalon Park neighborhood May 25, 2017. Both were taken to Stroger Hospital, where the woman was pronounced dead.Coleman, of the 8100 block of South Muskegon Avenue, was taken to Advocate Trinity Hospital and pronounced dead at 8:08 a.m.Police had been called to check someone's well-being and found the man inside the vehicle, police said. Police did not release information on the circumstances of the shooting.Tribune data show the last time someone was shot on the block was in February 2013, and there have been no homicides on the block since the Tribune began keeping detailed homicide data Jan. 1, 2013.• Around 4:53 a.m. Friday, a 31-year-old man was shot while sitting in a vehicle in the 3800 block of West North Avenue in the Logan Square neighborhood, police said. A dark gray car with tinted windows pulled up alongside him, and a man in the passenger seat fired. The victim was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound to the right buttock. His condition was stabilized.Copyright © 2017, Chicago TribuneShootings CrimeAs always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.