Re: LBJ

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

jfkanon

Post by jfkanon »

"[Johnson] lies all the time. I'm telling you, he just lies continually about everything....He lies even when he doesn't have to lie." -RFK
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I knew a guy like that.never could understand it.he was a nice guy but just could not tell the truth.ended up in later years running for mayor.never quit, if it was easier to tell the truth he sill would lie.got thru like pretty well though. didnt seem to hurt him any.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Vol 5 of Doug Hornes's book deals with LBJ and his scandals.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.12.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.28.2006 - Mr. Paul Pennyworth Posted this simple, but powerful, and well recognized Headline.Some excellent contributions were made by several outstanding JFKMurder Solved Forum Members.Recently there has been renewed, strong interest in LBj, and related subject matters.This discussion may be of interest to many re-evaluating the LBJ subject matter topic in its entirety.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

I asked my 95 year old grandpa the other night if he thought the JFK deal was a coup and he said that he believed LHO was the lone nut that did it. My mom overheard this conversation and she piped up that it was a coup and that LBJ was the man behind it to which grandpa said that is what a lot of folks believed from the day it happened. It was an interesting discussion in so far as he admitted from day 1 many folks thought LBJ set it up.