"The Warren Commission" On Iraq:

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

hi bruce

Post by tom jeffers »

in 2002, the military portion of our budget had 1.2 trillion dollars unaccounted for. they just call it an "adjustment". the government cannot account for the money nor do they know where it was spent. do you think that is unnusual....hell no it happens every year. every year our taxes go up because they say they need it yet they cannot account for a large amount of the dollars spent.

remember when the potatoes were peeled by a buck private because he was being disciplined for getting drunk the previous weekend? now the potatoes are peeled and mashed by a haliburton employee making 150,000 a year.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Tom Jeffers;

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Tom Jeffers,

Thank You for your email. As always, you make very powerful points.

Today, Tuesday, September 04, 2007 in USA today it is admitted that we have about 165,00 American Military Forces in Iraq.

It is further admitted that we will be in Iraq at least another ten (10) years.

It is further admitted that we also have about 160,000 Private Contract Security Agents in Iraq. Of course some are Blackwater, some are Halliburton, and many of these groups and other groups are all Contract Agents for the CIA, or pure mercenaries.

Finally, it is admitted that we will draw down American Military Numbers in Iraq slightly, probably, BUT WE WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE THE PRIVATE CONTRACT SECURITY FORCES WHO ARE CONTRACT AGENTS FOR THE CIA, OR PURE MERCENARIES, OR BOTH.

Is that a distinction without a difference ?????

Thoughts ?????

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Ray Mitcham

Post by Ray Mitcham »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

President George W. Bush's War Speech:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Let's see now. We added 30,000 more U.S. Troops in Iraq. Now next year if we are winning the war that we claimed that we won four (4) years ago, we will drop the U.S forces NEXT YEAR to where they have been for the last three (3) years. O.K.???

But in the meantime we are daily increasing Contract Operatives for the CIA and mercenaries, and Blackwater Special Ops, Wackenhut Security Ops, etc., etc.

Are these more distinctions without a difference ???

And more Red Herrings for the apathetic, lethargic American Silent Majority.

Please go back to my post of 12.14.2006 with Jimmy Files thoughts on the Iraq War.

Any thoughts ???

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great point Bruce. We now have 168,000 troops in Iraq. We also have 180,000 contractors like those from Halliburton and Blackwater. Add that up and there are 348,000 American feet on the ground. And this war ISN"T for war profiteering according to some? Also, the oil deal in Iraq fell apart yesterday. Trust me, Exxon, Chevron and Shell will get the Lion's portion of that rich oil. And Exxon ONLY made $40 billion dollars profit last year.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is some more from our friends at Blackwater...

Jeremy Scahill, author of “Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army,” appeared on CNN and blasted BushCo. for fostering this private militia mentality because he wasn’t able to build an international coalition to invade Iraq.

Scahill: …instead the administration is building a coalition of corporations. Right now in Iraq, private personnel on the US government payroll outnumber official US troops. There are about 186,000 so-called private contractors operating alongside 165,000 troops. The US military is the junior partner in this coalition.—-This is a shadow war. We’re in the midst right now of a discussion about a surge, and about troop withdrawals, and we hear conflicting messages. But there’s been a surge on for four years of the private sector, in Iraq, this mercenary army that the Bush administration has built up all over that country.

The arrogance of the West, toward Iraq is incredible. This is a civilization that’s been around for thousands and thousands of years. We think that we’re going to somehow bring the solution to Iraq? No, these are people that can very much dictate their own destiny and they should be allowed to do so, and mercenaries need to get out of Iraq immediately.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

I used to work for WackenNUT Security, lol.
My daughter has to do a report on President numbnuts speech. Pathetic that she even has to comment on this idiots take on his war.
WTF ever.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Take a look at this, and we wonder why America is despised throughout the world with Dumbya as our "leader"...

http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.a ... 20shootout

It sounds like Dumbya is doing the same thing in Iraq as Poppy did in Central America in the 1980's with his mercenary army and his drug running. Either way, it's ALWAYS about money and death with the Bu$hes. Somebody else's death.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: "The Warren Commission" On Iraq:

Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:On 12.14.2006 I originally published this Headline and Analysis.On 12.05.2009, with President Obama sending 30,000 more Americans to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan,I see "utter genius" in my original thought pattern.How many Americans really want this ? Is there no end to this insanity ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Re: "The Warren Commission" On Iraq:

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:On 12.14.2006 I originally published this Headline and Analysis.On 12.05.2009, with President Obama sending 30,000 more Americans to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan,I see "utter genius" in my original thought pattern.How many Americans really want this ? Is there no end to this insanity ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Yes Bruce, Obama will do ALL of that, while continuing the war in Iraq as well. Is it any wonder why our military has NEVER had more suicides with troops going on their 3rd, 4th and 5th tours of duty in combat zones.