THERE HAD TO BE TWO OSWALDS!

JFK Assassination
Ian Irving

Post by Ian Irving »

Thanks VERY much LiAnn; this is why I joined this forum - people helping each other out. Brilliant.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

You are quite welcome!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Very interesting information. Regarding Charles Rogers...he was also a member of the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol. Other LCAP members include Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, James Bath and Barry Seal. We all know about Oswald and Ferrie, but the other members are also very interesting. Bath was a good buddy of Dumbya Bu$h in the Texas Air National Guard, who was also suspended for refusing to take a medical exam. After the Guard, Bath became Texas money man for the bin Laden family, which included investing in Bu$h's failed oil business Arbusto. Seal was probably the biggest drug runner in U.S. history. He was killed in his car with Poppy Bu$h's personal telephone number in the car. Also, the man who founded the LCAP...D.H. Byrd, just happened to own the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/1963. Byrd was also a very close friend of LBJ as well as the Big Oil men like Clint Murchinson, H.L. Hunt and Sid Richardson. Byrd was also a member of the Dallas Petroleum Club. It has been argued that it was here that he met George de Mohrenschildt, David Atlee Phillips and George H. W. "Poppy" Bush. Enough coincidences???
john hines

Post by john hines »

Brilliant homework Bob.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

This is supposed to be LHO really?
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/LHO25.jpg
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Pretty ridiculous isn't it??? Cover-ups can get really ugly and nasty when so many people are involved and the left hand isn't watching what the right hand is doing.
Rob Waters

Re: re

Post by Rob Waters »

R Croxford wrote:This is supposed to be LHO really?http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/LHO25.jpg

looks like Al Bundy to me. Maybe he was a shooter!
Kathy Becket

Post by Kathy Becket »

The Harvey and Lee book is available here:

http://www.jfkresearch.com/armstrong/

I believe that they are the only ones carrying it.

The last I heard, they had a few left.

$44.95.

You get a cd with it that contains huge amounts of information, pictures, etc. Armstrong's work is almost 1000 pages long.
Well worth the money.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Thanks Kathy! I probably will get that one!

LiAnn
tom jeffers

oswald the onion

Post by tom jeffers »

i just finished a you tube video on the oswald cuban connection. this series aired in germany last year but got little press in usa. they interviewed ex-cuban g-2 secret service men that all confirmed oswald was pai $6500 by a tall cuban with red hair named cesar morales mesa. the conclusion reached was that the cubans had contracted oswald to kill jfk. obviously i do not believe their conclusion however i bring this up to illustrate the many layers of the onion oswald. i think many of these stories bear truth but i also believe that we have not even scratched the surface on the many faceted oswald. any comments?